Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990. we have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, the devastating floods and Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
• PRTR consists of 8 separate profit centers working within 5 separate companies.
• PRTR has 4 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand.
• PRTR employs 280 staff with a further 36 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand.
• PRTR employs over 2,700 additional Contract and Permanent working at our clients within Thailand.
• PRTR has exceeded 17% compound growth per year for the last 5 years.