AustCham Thailand in partnership with CANCHAM, BCCT, BeluThai, EABC, MTCC, STCC and THTA invites you to Joint Chamber Crystal Ball Business Luncheon - The Year Ahead hosted by Canadian Thai Chamber of Commerce. The event promises to be a lively interactive discussion with lots of opportunities to share your own insights and ideas amongst peers in the business sectors.
Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2016
Time: 11:00AM – 2:00PM
Venue: Ballroom, Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn | Exit 4, BTS Surasak (MAP)
Dress Code: Business Attire
Price: THB 1,200 for members of participating chambers and THB 1,500 for non-members
Description: As we look forward to putting what has been, for many, a difficult 2016 behind us the CanCham Thailand is assembling a group of business thought leaders for our 2017 Crystal Ball Luncheon. For a peak into what the year ahead has to offer from a variety of perspectives, please join us on Wednesday, January 11 for a business lunch at the Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn (BTS Surasak).
— Please book and pay online by January 9, 2017. —
The expert lineup will include:
- Chris Bruton, Executive Director, DataConsult Ltd. (Moderator)
- Ian Fenwick, Advisor & Professor of Marketing, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration
- Dr. Virot Ali, Lecturer in International Politics, Faculty of Political Science, Thammasat University
- Paul Gambles, Co-founder, MBMG Group
- Sunchai Kooakachai, Deputy Managing Director, Colliers International
Topics of discussion will include an outlook on the property, financial, political and media landscape for the year ahead.
The event promises to be a lively interactive discussion with lots of opportunities to share your own insights and ideas amongst peers in the business sector. The panel discussion will be followed by an open Q & A session.
11:00 AM Registration and Networking
11:30 AM Welcoming remark & Introduction by Mr. Chris Bruton, moderator
11:35 AM Panel Presentations in order as following
Mr. Ian Fenwick
Mr. Paul Gambles
Dr. Virot Ali
Mr. Sunchai Kooakachai
12:35 PM Q & A Session
12:45 PM Closing remark
12:50 PM Lunch is served
02:00 PM Adjourn
- Online Payment
- Bank: Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
- ACCT Name: Thai-Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- ACCT Number: 065-3-02325-3
- Instruction: Once the payment is made via bank transfer, please scan and send deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email subject is “Crystal Ball – The Year Ahead! – [Payee Name]”
Cancellation Policy: Reservations not cancelled within 3 business days of the event will be considered as a no-show and invoiced. If the event falls on a Monday or is immediately preceded by a holiday, cancellation is required by the previous business day.