**Bookings are now close. But walk-ins are still welcome***
AustCham Thailand, in collaboration with AMCHAM and BCCT, is delighted to invite members and guests to join our Phuket Sundowners to be held on Friday 8th September, 2017, at the Phuket Boat Lagoon.
Taking advantage of the beautiful surroundings at the Boat Lagoon, the Phuket Sundowners offers a chance to enjoy an evening on the docks with the resting vessels, while networking with like-minded people from the business community.
Prior to the Sundowners, we will hold a Panel Discussion on the “Outlook for the Phuket Marine and Hospitality Industries” featuring:
- Michael Cowan, Executive Director at Beacon Sky Hospitality
- Wicky Sundram CMP, Executive Director at Phuket Boat Lagoon
- Scott Bradley, CEO at East Marine
- Andrew de Bruin, General Manager at Multihull Solutions Asia
- Harry Usher, Owner Lady Pie and AustCham Phuket Coordinator
Date: Friday 8 September 2017
Time: 16.30 - 17.30 Panel Discussion at Boat Point meeting room
18.00 - 21.00 (Last drink served at 20.30) at the Anchor Building Deck
Cost: Baht 400 for members and Baht 800 for non-members.
Includes Lady Pie Aussie Meat Pies, Cocktail style food from Boat Lagoon, free-flow beer, wine and soft drinks, and the world famous Espresso Martinis from The Coffee Club!
Location: Phuket Boat Lagoon
The Boat Lagoon Resort is offering AustCham members special rates during the period 6th -10th September, 2017
Special rates from Boat Lagoon Resort start at 1,500 Baht (incl. Breakfast) per night.
- Room Deluxe (Hotel Wing) 1,500 Baht incl.Breakfast
- Premier Lagoon Deluxe (Resort Wing) 1,700 Baht incl.Breakfast
- Premier Lagoon Suite (Resort Wing) 2,300 Baht incl.Breakfast
- Penthouse one bedroom 3,500 Baht incl.Breakfast
- Penthouse two bedrooms 4,500 Baht incl.Breakfast
Method of booking
- Booking can be made, directly to our reservation email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Tel. 66 76 239888 Fax. 66 76 238542 ; by refer to “AUSTCHAM NETWORKING SEMINAR” to get the above rate.
- Please make the reservations/bookings at least 2 weeks in advance as rooms are subject to availability.
- Payment pay direct to the hotel for each own account.
- More information please feel free to visit our hotel website www.boatlagoonresort.com
AustCham would like to thank ;
Our major event sponsors:
The Coffee Club
At The Coffee Club, we aim to make your experience a memorable one. Our energy and love for coffee is undeniable from the moment you take your first sip. Along with our excellent coffee, our simple thought-out menu comprises of family favourites which hero local produce. Our stores will provide you the perfect answer to “Where will I meet you?”
Phuket Boat Lagoon
Phuket Boat Lagoon complex is Phuket’s first marina complex. Officially opened in 1995 and is situated on the East Coast of Phuket in Southern Thailand. Strategically located in the center of Phuket Island, the complex is 20 km from the airport and 8 km to Phuket town. The Phuket Boat Lagoon is a full resort complex with a 270 room resort hotel and boasts a host of facilities from Shopping, Lifestyle Retail, Marine Services & Workshops, Offices and Financial Services.
Our event supporter:
Our media partner: