The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham) in collaboration with AMCHAM, BCCT, STCC, NTCC and NZTCC would like to invite members and guests to attend “2018 Prospects for Thailand Tourism and Tourism Ministry's Plan", a Business Luncheon with special guest speaker H.E. Ms. Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul, Minister of Tourism and Sports Thailand. Khun Kobkarn will update on about the future direction of Thailand Tourism and the Tourism Ministry’s plans for 2018, as well as the extent to which it will affect business in Thailand both in public and private sectors.
Date: Wednesday 15 November 2017
- 11.45 : Registration Open
- 12.30 : Lunch start
- 13.00 - 13.30 : Keynote Speech by H.E. Ms. Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul
- 13.30 - 13.40 : Q&A
- 13.45 : End of Session
Speaker: H.E. Ms. Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul, Minister of Tourism and Sports Thailand
Topic: “2018 Prospects for Thailand Tourism and Tourism Ministry's Plan"
Venue: Ballroom, Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok,
Transportation: Ratchadamri BTS
Cost: Members THB 1,200
Non-Members THB 1,800
Due payment: Monday 13th November, 2017
Payment and Cancellation policy:
1. Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email or phone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
3. For those who inform to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendance will be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally