AustCham Thailand in collaboration with CanCham Thailand (The Host), the Embassy of Canada, Bank of Singapore, Thailand Development Research Institute (TDRI), International Labaour Organization (ILO) and the following foreign chambers of commerce:Belgium-Luxembourg, Britain, France, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway and Singapore, proudly present MULTI-CHAMBER CRYSTAL BALL BUSINESS LUNCHEON – THE YEAR AHEAD on January 10 at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.
This CanCham flagship event promises to be a lively, interactive discussion during which business leaders will provide their perspective and outlook on the financial, political, communications and work/employment landscape for the year ahead. The key trends in various sectors of industry will be highlighted.
The event will provide ample opportunity for participants to share insights and ideas amongst peers in the business sector. The panel discussion will be followed by Q&A.
We will be discussing the major trends and forecasts for 2018 in the following areas:
- World Economy and Financial markets
- Political Landscape – Economic policy, outcomes of major Thai government policies such as EEC
- Communications – Emergency & transformation of social commerce in SE Asia
- Future of Labour – including AI, opportunities & threats
- Pichai Chuensuksawadi (moderator), former Editor-in-Chief & Bangkok Post Editor, Bangkok Post
- Johan Jooste, Chief Investment Officer, Bank of Singapore
- Deunden Nikomborirak, Ph.D., Research Director – Economic Governance, Thailand Development Research Institute (TDRI)
- Gary Rynhart, Senior Employers Specialist South East Asia, International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Natasak Rodjanapiches, Managing Director, Oracle Corporation (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
See panelists and moderator profile, please CLICK HERE
Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Time: 11:30 – 13:30
Venue: Ballroom I, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit
Dress Code: Business Attire / Smart Casual
- THB 1,200 for members of CanCham Thailand and partner organizations
- THB 1,500 for non-members
CANCELLATION POLICY: Reservations not cancelled within 3 business days of the event will be considered as a no-show and invoiced. If the event falls on a Monday or is immediately preceded by a holiday, cancellation is required by the previous business day.