**Late cancellation or non-attendance will be charged a no-show fee without exception**
The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham) in collaboration with the American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (AMCHAM), British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), The Belgian-Luxembourg/Thai Chamber of Commerce (BeLuThai), Thai-Canadian Chamber of Commerce (CANCHAM),Franco-Thai Chamber of Commerce (FTCC), the German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC) and Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC) would like to invite members and guests to attend a Business Luncheon with special guest speaker Khun Duangjai Asawachintachit, Secretary General, Board of Investment (BOI) Thailand on “BOI Policies and Plans for attracting Investment in 2018".
Khun Duangjai will update our members on the BOI’s investment attraction strategies and to what extent new government laws and policies have affected investment in Thailand, and how foreign businesses can take advantage of the BOI’s promotional schemes.
Date: Friday 23rd February, 2018
- 11.30 : Registration Opens
- 12.00 : Lunch starts
- 12.30 - 13.15 : Keynote Speech by Khun Duangjai Asawachintachit
- 13.15 - 13.30 : Q&A
- 13.30 : End of Session
Speaker: Khun Duangjai Asawachintachit, Secretary General, Board of Investment (BOI) Thailand
Topic: “BOI Policies and Plans for attracting Investment in 2018"
Venue: Benjasiri Ballroom 1 & 2, Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 || map
Transportation: Asoke BTS / Sukhumvit MRT
Cost: AustCham Members and joint chambers members THB 1,200
Non-Members THB 1,800
Payment due: Wednesday 21st February, 2018
Payment and Cancellation policy:
1. Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email or phone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
3. For those who intend to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendance will be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally
Thanks to AustCham Platinum sponsor 2018: