AustCham Thailand and the Thailand Tigers Australian Football Club are excited to announce The Coffee Club 2019 AFL Grand Final Family Day in Bangkok on Saturday, 28 September, 2019.
Check out a recap video of last year Grand Final!
Starting at 9am with an all-day champagne brunch, The Coffee Club AFL Grand Final Family Day includes entertainment for the kids, traditional Final Day Footy Sweeps, AFL memorabilia silent auction, huge charity raffle, Aussie meat pies, beer and wine and much more.
The centrepiece is the 2019 AFL Grand Final which will be shown ‘in the surround‘ on six huge screens recreating the MCG big game atmosphere.
Early bird discounted tickets on sale today!
Reserve your space on the Hill (pub style cocktail tables and stools) or Grandstand (seated tables of 10).
The Coffee Club 2019 AFL Grand Final Family Day Event will be like no other.
Great reasons to attend include:
- Australia’s finest coffee served all day by The Coffee Club's own baristas.
- Raffle prizes including two (2) air tickets to Australia from Malaysia Airlines
- A huge all-day ‘at the game’ inspired menu (gourmet meat pies from Lady Pie, snags & burgers, hot chips and chicken schnitzel rolls to name a few favourites) plus Australian summer lunch buffet, including fresh seafood!
- All-inclusive drinks, beer and quality Australian wine.
- Loads of activities for the young ones in the Kids Room with activities provided by Rugby School, and the big Handball target run by the Thailand Tigers.
- Big Game atmosphere with six huge screens.
- Lots and lots of prizes up for grabs in our huge charity raffle, plus sweeps (first goal kicker, Norm Smith Medalist, margin)
Date: Saturday 28 September 2019
Time: 9.00 - 15.00
Type of Booking: Grand Stand (Seated at table of ten), The Hill (Pub atmosphere in 5-star style) and Corporate Box (includes six seats, limited number available).
Early Bird prices:
- Baht 2,500 for individual adult ticket (regular price Baht 2,800)
- Baht 1,200 for individual child ticket (6 - 12 years old) (regular price Baht 1,400)
- Baht 7,000 for family ticket (two adults and 2 children 6 - 12 years old) (regular price Baht 7,500)
**Free for children under 6 years of age with accompanying parents**
(Note: early bird payments required by Friday 30 August at 12 noon)
- Baht 25,000 for ten (10) tickets (either on the Hill or Grandstand)
- Baht 30,000 for corporate box with six (6) seats, LCD TV, private F&B service, and personalised branding (Note: limited boxes available)
Location: Amari Watergate Bangkok || map
AustCham Thailand would like to thank our sponsor for their supports;
Our Naming Rights Sponsor
The Coffee Club Thailand
Our Premium Sponsor
Our Event Supporter