CanCham Thailand, in collaboration with the Embassy of Canada in Thailand, Belgium-Luxembourg-Thai Chamber of Commerce (BeLuThai), Danish-Thai Chamber Of Commerce, Franco-Thai Chamber of Commerce, Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce (JFCCT), Irish-Thai Chamber of Commerce, Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC), Swedish-Thai Chamber of Commerce, South African – Thai Chamber of Commerce (SATCC), Thai-Hong Kong Trade Association (THTA), Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce (TNCC), Thai European Business Association(TEBA) and European Association for Business and Commerce (EABC) proudly present “Women in Leadership 2019” –“Defining the Next-Gen”.
Women have an increasingly important role to play in contributing to the economy and society as leaders. The WIL 2019 “Defining the Next-Gen” event will examine the next generation of Women in Leadership;
- What are the key values & leadership qualities required to operate in a disruptive and every changing world?
- How can these qualities help to shape a successful career?
- How can these qualities be nurtured and developed for the next generation?
- Cindy Sirinya Bishop – Actress, Supermodel, TV Host and Activist
- April Srivikorn– Head of Industry, Google Thailand
- Rob Candelino – Chief Executive Officer, Unilever Thailand
- Ines Caldeira – Managing Director, L’Oreal Thailand
- Yvonne Chin – Regional Director, Canadian Commercial Corporation and Co-Founder of WIL (MODERATOR)
Yvonne Chin – Regional Director, Canadian Commercial Corporate and Co-Founder of WIL
Profiles of our panelists and moderator: CLICK HERE
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- 11:00 – 14:00 Main Event Program
- 14:00 – 15:00 Mentoring Session (optional)
Venue: Grand Ballroom, Floor M, Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel (BTS Chit Lom)
Dress Code: Business Attire / Smart Casual
- THB 1,400 for members of CanCham Thailand and partner organizations
- THB 1,800 for non-members
- THB 15,000 for corporate Table (8 seats) – More Details, CLICK HERE
- THB 1,200 for WIL-INSPIRED PROGRAM sponsored ticket
11:00 Registration & Networking
11:30 Opening Remarks by the WIL Chair
11:35 Keynote Address
12:35 Lunch & Interactive Polling
13:00 What is at the core of Women in Leadership in Corporate Thailand?
13:15 Q & A Session
13:45 Closing Remarks
14:00 Post-event Mentoring Sessions (Optional)
15:00 Event Ends
TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE ON FACEBOOK, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW: https://www.facebook.com/events/384644909008483/
Reservations not cancelled within 3 business days of the event will be considered as a no-show and invoiced. If the event falls on a Monday or is immediately preceded by a holiday, cancellation is required by the previous business day.