While hotel investment appetite is robust in Asia Pacific, hotel owners and investors have been hindered by yield compression, limited assets for sales, high land price, commodification of hotel brands, and uncertain political dynamics.
As an AustCham Thailand member, you will receive a 10% discount on delegate ticket by registering online at the event website with discount code AUSAPH.
To navigate these hazards successfully and achieve the desirable ROI, the hotel owners are diversifying their business models, in terms of asset classes and scales, concepts, positioning, designs, and exit strategies.
Focusing exactly on these innovative trends, Asia Pacific Hotel Investment Conference (APHIC) will return to Bangkok on 25-26 April 2019.
Whether you are exploring the next fast-growing FDI-friendly destination, creating destination demand through mixed-use project, investigating trend-driven premium through co-working or boutique hotels, pondering Prop Tech application in hospitality, or simply chasing reasonably-priced assets and opportunities, APHIC 2019 will provide you with the latest insights to excel in your goal.
What's New in 2019
- Strategizing to protect owners' interests amidst mergers and acquisitions of operators
- Exploring investment and development opportunities for co-living and communal concepts in hospitality assets
- Building cross-market boutique hotel portfolios
- Boosting ROI of assets on a Gross Floor Area (GFA) basis through efficient design and proactive asset management
- Exploring the financial viability and exit options in cryptocurrency and blockchain
Location: Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorl (map)
Visit the event website for detailed agenda.