AustCham Thailand in collaboration with, Australian Alumni, ANZWG, New Zealand Thai Chamber of Commerce, New Zealand Society and Thailand-Tigers, invites members and guests to join us for this year’s ANZAC Day Dawn Service at Hellfire Pass, followed by the Memorial Wreath Laying Service at Kanchanaburi War Cemetery.
Following last year's CSR project, we return to Ban Pu Toei School, near Hellfire Pass Kanchanaburi, to continue our support for the community in this area. As part of the ANZAC Tour, we visit Ban Pu Toei School to provide much needed items and equipment, so that the teachers and students can have a better learning environment.
Cash donations will be used to purchase electronic equipment, stationeries, earning materials, tool and appliances and bag of rice.
For those who are interested in making a donation, please fill in the donation form here and submit it to Khun Chanakarn Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 18th April 2019
For details about ANZAC Day services, click: ANZAC Day in Kanchanaburi
This package includes lunch on Wednesday 24th, one night’s accommodation at the River Kwai Village Resort with breakfast, lunch on Thursday 25th and return transfers via coach.
The ANZAC Day trip is always well attended and spaces are limited. Bookings must be confirmed with AustCham by Wednesday 10th April 2019.
Reserve your spot now - limited space available!
Date: Wednesday 24 - Thursday 25 April 2019
Location: Kanchanaburi / Hellfire Pass || map
Click here to see a full program of ANZAC Day 2019
Accommodation, Transport and Riverside Lunch Options
When booking for the ANZAC Day program via our member management system you will be able to select from the following options:
River Wing Room at River Kwai Village Hotel for one night on 24 April:
- Single Occupancy Room: Baht 2,300
- Double Occupancy Room: Baht 2,500
Single Occupancy is for a one person in one room. Double Occupancy is for two people sharing one room. Double rooms will generally contain two beds. Contact us if you require specific bedding arrangements.
- Full transport - BKK/Lunch/Hotel/Dawn Service/Hotel/Wreath Ceremony/Lunch/ BKK : Baht 1,500
- Dawn Service Only - River Kwai Village Hotel/Dawn Service/River Kwai Village Hotel: Baht 500
- Own transport: No charge
Riverside Lunch Options:
- Lunch on Wednesday 24 April 2019
- Buffet lunch at the Floating Restaurant: Baht 450 including water, soft drink, and beer.
- Riverside Lunch on Thursday 25 April 2019: (Following the Wreath Laying service in Kanchanaburi Town on Thursday 25 April. For those on the full transport program, the lunch stop forms part of the return trip):
- Lunch set at Keeree Tara Restaurant: Baht 650 including water, soft drink, and beer.