Audience Insights: Choosing the Right Audience
Episode Three in AustCham’s Digital Workshop series is an interactive workshop that will leave attendees with a clear understanding of how to a) determine their audience & b) how to create the audience in Social Media or Google.
- Martin Finn: Co-Founder and Director of Move Ahead Media, a full service Digital Marketing company based in Bangkok with offices in Australia and the UK.
- Rob Wee: Managing Director of Phoenix Media, a data driven digital marketing agency based in Sathorn.
Date: Wednesday 20 March, 2019
Time: 8.30 – 10.30 hrs
- 8.30 – 9.00 hrs - Registration
- 9.00 – 10.30 hrs – “Audience Insights” Workshop
Cost: 300 baht for AustCham members and 600 baht for non-members; includes light breakfast, coffee & tea
Payment methods: here
Location: Glowfish Sathorn, 2nd floor, Sathorn Thani 2 Building
Payment and Cancellation policy:
1. Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email orphone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
3. For those who intend to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendancewill be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally
AustCham would like to thank:
Heritage Estates Co., Ltd. is a real estate investment company privately owned by Mr. Isara Vongkusolkit and family. The company owns and, through its
subsidiaries, manages The Pride –Asoke Towers Office Building on Sukhumvit 21 and Ad Lib a boutique hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 1.
Thanks to AustCham Platinum sponsor 2019: