Dear AustCham Thailand members,
Thailand is slated to welcome an abundance of new hotel openings, including a range of brands that are making their debuts in the country. The substantially increased competition, changing consumer behaviour and technological advancement places considerable pressure on the industry to innovate.
As an AustCham Thailand member, you will receive a 10% discount on delegate ticket by registering online at the event website with discount code HMAUS.
In order to differentiate and gain an upper hand in distribution, it is essential for you to leverage the latest consumer trends.
From providing authentic local experiences to holding responsible social awareness, integrating seamless technological engagements to showcasing wholesome wellness offerings, you must anticipate guests' behaviors and match their lifestyles.
Hotel Management Thailand Summit will return to Bangkok on Apr 26 to help you translate these consumer trends into business opportunities.
The 2019 edition will weave guest behaviours into anchored functional subjects to inspire you with viable strategies and tactics to positively impact corporate- and property-level P&L.
NEW Key Topics Covered:
- Distinguishing product offerings with local touches
- Enhancing brand positioning through leveraging CSR and social controversies that matter
- Converting potential customers by seamless technological engagements
- Enabling the perception of well-being through wellness integration
- Delivering personalized services and promotions based on preferences and analytics
Visit the event website for detailed agenda.
SEE FULL AGENDA
Register now to reserve your seat with early bird discount of up to 25% off, or visit our website for the detailed agenda.
Thank you and see you in Bangkok!
Questex Hospitality Group