The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham) in collaboration with The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (AMCHAM), British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), The Hellenic-Thai Chamber of Commerce (HTCC), Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC) and The South African - Thai Chamber of Commerce (SATCC), would like to invite members and guests to attend Multi-Chamber Hospitality & Tourism Dinner on Leveraging new and emerging Payment methods in your business”.
The world of payments is evolving rapidly. How can you make sense of it, and more importantly implement it into your business to start taking advantages of the benefits and reach of emerging payment methods? Our exclusive panel features key speakers from emerging, as well as established global payment/banking institutions including Paypal, TicketMelon, Dollarsmart, Visa and Agoda .
Hear from our panel of experts who will bring clarity and introduce revenue opportunities as well as transactional cost savings to improve your profit, to small and large hotel operators alike.
Date: Wednesday 22 May, 2019
Time: 17.30 - 20.00 hrs
- 17.30 - 18.00 : Registration Opens
- 18.00 - 18.30 : Dinner starts
- 18.30 - 19.30 : Panel Discussion
- 19.30 - 19.45 : Q&A
- 20.00 : End of Session
- Panupong Tejapaibul; CEO at TicketMelon
- Korakot Kanchanapairoj; Travel Enterprise Business Development at PayPal
- Sirirat Thiengtham; Head of Merchant Sales & Acquiring Business at Visa Thailand
- Mayur Kamat; Vice President of Product at Agoda
- Moderator: Dwight Willis; CEO at Dollarsmart Global
Topic: “Leveraging new and emerging Payment methods in your business ”
Venue: Hilton Sukhumvit Hotel, Soi 24 || map
Transportation: Phrom Phong BTS station
- AustCham Members and partner chambers members** THB 1,200
- Non-Members THB 1,800
Includes 3-course meal and free-flow wine and soft drinks
**Including The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (AMCHAM), British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), The Hellenic-Thai Chamber of Commerce (HTCC), Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC) and The South African - Thai Chamber of Commerce (SATCC).
Payment methods: here
Payment due: Monday 20 May, 2019
Payment and Cancellation policy:
1. Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email orphone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
3. For those who intend to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendancewill be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally
We would like to thank our 2019 Platinum sponsors for their support: