Learn the 7-step branded storytelling framework: social media, websites and beyond
If your marketing efforts don’t directly show people how your product can help fulfill a fundamental need, they’re going to tune it out. Maybe your business has been in your family for generations and you now have the largest auto manufacturing plant on the Eastern Seaboard. As impressive as that achievement might be, your audience won’t care because that narrative doesn’t satisfy their natural interests. You’re telling them the wrong story.
We immediately recognize a great story – even if it has a setting and characters we have never seen before – because it follows the same framework that great storytellers have used for thousands of years. The hero’s journey is timeless and it’s just as effective for a movie, a TV series, a play, or a novel, as it is for digital marketing. If you follow the seven foundational steps of storytelling, your customers will recognize themselves in your compelling story and will feel an instinctive need to pay attention.
The world is bombarded with ads every day, and most of them don’t even register. People treat most ads like noise and instinctively tune them out because they don’t offer us anything we actually need. But by using the seven steps of storytelling, your marketing can captivate the attention of customers and stand out as a beacon of clarity in a noisy and confusing world.
- Stuart Kelly, Managing Director, Weber Shandwick
- David Norcross, Managing Director, Lexicon Business Communications
Date: Wednesday 21 August, 2019
Time: 8.30 – 10.30 hrs
- 8.30 – 9.00 hrs - Registration
- 9.00 – 10.30 hrs – “7-step branded storytelling framework workshop”
Cost: 300 baht for AustCham members and 600 baht for non-members; includes light breakfast, coffee & tea
Payment methods: here
Location: Glowfish Sathorn, 2nd floor, Sathorn Thani 2 Building
Payment and Cancellation policy:
1. Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email orphone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
3. For those who intend to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendancewill be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally
AustCham would like to thank:
Heritage Estates Co., Ltd. is a real estate investment company privately owned by Mr. Isara Vongkusolkit and family. The company owns and, through its
subsidiaries, manages The Pride –Asoke Towers Office Building on Sukhumvit 21 and Ad Lib a boutique hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 1.
Thanks to AustCham Platinum sponsor 2019: