Understanding Google Analytics and Tag Manager – A Practical Guide; by MAM
Move Ahead Media will be presenting an understanding of Google Analytics that provides the attendees with a practical guide of how to determine which data provides them with a clear insight to their website traffic. The workshop will have five key components: 1. Determining Objectives; 2. Understanding Categories; 3. Selecting the data; 4. Creating a live report; 5. Using Tag Manager
This workshop will give you the tools to be able to use Google Analytics and dovetails into the October workshop that will look more deeply at analysing the numbers and what they mean.
The workshop will be presented by James Thurlby & Daniel Bean of Move Ahead Media.
Date: Wednesday 18 September, 2019
Time: 8.30 – 10.30 hrs
- 8.15 – 8.30 hrs - Registration
- 8.30 – 10.30 hrs – “Understanding Google Analytics and Tag Manager”
Cost: 300 baht for AustCham members and 600 baht for non-members; includes light breakfast, coffee & tea
Payment methods: here
Location: Glowfish Sathorn, 2nd floor, Sathorn Thani 2 Building
Payment and Cancellation policy:
1. Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email orphone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
3. For those who intend to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendancewill be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally
AustCham would like to thank:
Heritage Estates Co., Ltd. is a real estate investment company privately owned by Mr. Isara Vongkusolkit and family. The company owns and, through its
subsidiaries, manages The Pride –Asoke Towers Office Building on Sukhumvit 21 and Ad Lib a boutique hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 1.
Thanks to AustCham Platinum sponsor 2019: