BOOKINGS ARE NOW CLOSED
Looking Beyond Numbers: Materializing your ROI
“Digital marketing is broken and fragmented. If you are not focusing on an end-to-end customer experience while optimizing your budget, you are getting nowhere.” – Tom Nguyen
How each digital media activity contribute in the customer journey:
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Your marketing funnels
- Touchpoints in your customer journey
Take your performance to the next level:
- Omnichannel solutions
- Identify your ROI
- Understand your metrics
- Work with your data
- Lift the performance
The workshop will be presented by Tom Nguyen Truong Tung, Managing Director of Syndacast.
Tom Nguyen is currently the Managing Director of Syndacast, one of Asia’s leading performance media agency that is based in Bangkok and helps global brands and local businesses grow in the digital world. With 12 years of hands-on experience in tech businesses, online travel and digital marketing, Tom is an active player in promoting data-driven media solutions and machine-learning optimization for a healthier marketing ecosystem.
Date: Wednesday 16 October, 2019
Time: 8.30 – 10.30 hrs
- 8.15 – 8.30 hrs - Registration
- 8.30 – 10.30 hrs – “Looking Beyond Numbers: Materializing your ROI”
Cost: 300 baht for AustCham members and 600 baht for non-members; includes light breakfast, coffee & tea
Payment methods: here
Location: Glowfish Sathorn, 2nd floor, Sathorn Thani 2 Building
Payment and Cancellation policy:
1. Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email orphone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
3. For those who intend to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendancewill be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally
AustCham would like to thank:
Heritage Estates Co., Ltd. is a real estate investment company privately owned by Mr. Isara Vongkusolkit and family. The company owns and, through its
subsidiaries, manages The Pride –Asoke Towers Office Building on Sukhumvit 21 and Ad Lib a boutique hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 1.
Thanks to AustCham Platinum sponsor 2019: