AustCham Thailand’s Small Business & Entrepreneur (SB&E) Committee invites members and guests to attend a business briefing on “Directors’ Liability in Thailand” to be conducted by Tilleke & Gibbins on Tuesday 29 October, 9.00-10.30, at The Duchess Hotel.
Directors of Thai companies are subject to a range of statutory duties and restrictions that affect every aspect of their role within a company, and directors who act outside that regulatory framework can risk serious repercussions. It is therefore vital that companies stay up-to-date on the latest legal developments that affect those duties.
In addition to providing updates on the latest legal developments, Tilleke & Gibbins’ lawyers will provide an overview of directors’ legal duties, their civil and criminal liabilities, and the litigation process, using real case studies to illustrate these issues. The program will end with a Q&A session to give you the opportunity to discuss any questions you might have about the topic.
- Kobkit Thienpreecha, Partner, Corporate and Commercial, Tilleke & Gibbins’ Bangkok office || Bio
- Michael Ramirez, Senior Consultant, Dispute Resolution, Tilleke & Gibbins’ Bangkok office || Bio
Date: Wednesday 18 September, 2019
Time: 9.00 – 10.30 hrs; registration from 8.30
Cost: 300 baht for AustCham members and 600 baht for non-members; includes light breakfast, coffee & tea
Payment methods: here
Location: The Duchess Hotel & Residences
Payment and Cancellation policy:
1. Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email orphone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
3. For those who intend to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendancewill be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally
Thanks to AustCham Platinum sponsor 2019: