Bumrungrad International Hospital Announcement
This is in response to the government’s announcement of the emergency decree according to the Emergency Decree on Public Administration in Emergency Situation, B.E. 2548 (2005) to be enforced nationwide from 26 March to 30 April, 2020 to control the COVID-19 outbreak, with the Centre for Resolution of Emergency Situation or CRES set up at the Government House.
Considering Bumrungrad International’s responsibilities and the necessity as a medical institution to provide continuous care for patients, we would like to inform you of our services as follows:
1. Bumrungrad International Hospital is open for treatment as usual. Operation hours of some specialties and services might be adjusted as appropriate. Please check with our hotline by calling 1378. However, after 18.00 hrs., the following Clinics and Centers will be relocated to a different floor:
− Breast Care Clinic
− Children’s Center
− Ear, Nose and Throat Center (ENT)
− Endocrine Center
− Eye Center
− Heart Center
− Joint Replacement Center
− Medical Clinics
− Nephrology (Kidney) Center
− Neuroscience Center
− Orthopedics Center
− Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Center
− Spine Institute
− Surgical Center
− Urology Center
Please contact the Registration Counter on the G floor of the Bumrungrad International Clinic (BIC) Building to register and from there we will direct you to the new location of the respective center.
− Dental Clinic (located on the 3rd floor of BIH Building) is now only open for emergency cases.
− Evening Clinic (located at the Liver Center) is now closed. Please go to the Registration Counter on the G floor for assistance.
2. The Emergency Department is open 24 hours.
3. Patients can visit the hospital to seek medical care as usual. However, when travelling during curfew hours (if any), please be prepared to show to officials your ID card, passport, or any other official ID and appointment slip (if any) except in urgent cases or emergencies.
4. All patients and their families and hospital visitors need to go through COVID-19 screening points following the disease prevention measures.
5. There are sufficient medicine and medical supplies to maintain services.
6. The food court, restaurants, bank and shops within the hospital premises are open for business although operating hours may be adjusted as appropriate.
7. For your convenience, please make appointments in advance at 1378.
Bumrungrad International Hospital can offer off-site services for the convenience of patients and their families as in the following situations:
− Providing consultation via smartphones (Telemedicine)
− Prescription filling and home delivery of medication following doctors’ prescription.
− Home visit service for blood sample collection according to doctors’ instructions.
− Home visit service for influenza vaccination
− Home visit for immunological tests
Thank you for placing your trust in Bumrungrad International Hospital.
Bumrungrad International Hospital
28 March 2020