Celebrate this Mid-Autumn Festival in grand style with an enticing selection of flavoured mooncakes, such as Durian with Egg, 8 Xian, Pandan & Coconut and Custard, in our bespoke boxes. Plant-based selections are also available in four flavours and include Navy bean longan, Mixed Dried Fruit, Durian and Mixed Nuts. Purchase a traditional mooncake box from Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok as a special gift for a loved one, a business associate or as a personal treat. These eight mooncake specialties will be for sale from 24 August to 1 October 2020 at Erawan Bakery.
- Four classic flavours: Durian with Egg, Pandan & Coconut, 8 Xian and Custard
Pandan & Coconut was voted ‘Best Flavour’ by Gourmet & Cuisine 2017
- Plant-based choices: Navy bean longan, Mixed Dried Fruit, Durian and Mixed Nuts
- A rectangular box of four classic flavours or plant-based mooncakes is priced at THB 599+ per box.
- Guests can select individual mooncakes for THB 168+ each.
- Mooncakes must be consumed within 30 days of purchase.
Special 10 % discount when purchase two boxes or more of 4 pieces; https://shop.line.me/@grandhyatterawan/product/319255642
Moreover, orders of 50 boxes or more receive a 25% discount and once a purchase has been made, we offer delivery service for the following fees below. The pricing and fees vary by location.
THB 600+ for 15 km – 30 km
THB 300+ for 3 km – 15 km
THB 100+ for less than 3 km
- An additional charge may be billed to the shipper for unsuccessful delivery because of an incorrect address.
- Please note that large orders may require a lead-time. The hotel will gladly provide information on the lead-time.
- No refunds will be given in case of cancellations.
For more information or order inquiries, please call Erawan Bakery at +662 254 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Erawan Bakery is open daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM and is located on the Lower Lobby Level.