Erawan Tea Room welcomes you back and invites you all to experience a stunning view of the iconic Bangkok Erawan Shrine while enjoying a unique and delicate afternoon tea set in the Erawan Tea Room. Immerse yourself in our secret and elegant hideaway for the prettiest afternoon tea thoughtfully served by the talented culinary chef at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok. This set is served daily from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM and be sure to purchase in advance on Hyatt Erawan Shop Online, via https://bit.ly/3lqNhUA
Enjoy a spot of afternoon tea with exceptional service, and treat yourself to a high tea set for up to three persons. High tea sets are priced at THB 750 ++ per person, with a selection of one non-alcoholic beverage.
One set includes Crab brioche with tarragon, Pork & cheese “Croque monsieur”, Beef BBQ & quails egg puff pastry, Coppa and parmesan bread with pickle and Vitello sauce, Orange sorbet, Chocolate Thai tea tart, Passion fruit curd with banana chantilly mousse, Burnt cheesecake,
Mango with Sticky rice, Apple caramel crumble and Scones served with clotted cream and homemade jam. For beverage, select a choice of non-alcohol beverages such as coffee, classic tea, herbal tea, iced coffee & tea and many more.
Terms and conditions:
- Afternoon tea is served daily from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
- An advance purchase voucher is required for better deal on https://bit.ly/3lqNhUA. To reserve a table, please call 0 2254 1234, or email email@example.com one day prior to arrival.
- The certificate requires a 24-hour advance reservation and is subject to availability. The name of the offer must be stated.
- A limited number of certificates are available for sale and allocated daily.
- Blackout dates of 5, 24-25 and 31 December 2020, 1 January, and 12 and 14 February 2021.
- The hotel reserves the right to amend terms and conditions without prior notice
Erawan Tea Room by Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, is located on the level 2 Erawan Bangkok.
For more information and to buy now, please visit Hyatterawanshop.com, or contact the hotel directly at +662 254 1234. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org