Work with Us
Membership Relations Officer
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Day-to-day point of contact for members and potential members. Responsible for administering the membership process, and for all other administrative matters associated with the membership;
- Identifies and recruits new members, fosters current member relationships through site visits and attending weekly events;
- Maintains a strong social media presence focused on promoting Members’ businesses and activities;
- Develops promotion strategies to attract new members, and drafts E-news flyers related to membership;
- Assists with major event planning and coordination;
- Maintains and updates the membership database and provide support for events, including registration, preparation of name lists/cards and all support material;
- Update Member News, Events and Promotions across AustCham’s Digital Media platforms.
The right person for this role has the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field; previous experience studying and/or working in Australia would be advantageous;
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in a membership type role; experience in sales or customer service would be advantageous;
- Attention to detail, analytical, and fast working to handle the administrative workload;
- Friendly and personable, with a customer service mind-set when dealing with members;
- Excellent English skills to work with the Australian-Thai business community;
- High level of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge and learning experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application form below.
Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce
20 Floor, Unit 203, Thai CC Tower
43 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
(Business Hours: Mon-Fri 09.00 AM-5.00 PM)