As the unbearable and sorrowful news of Sam Mcmahon had fallen upon us, he had touched the lives of many in BlueScope as well as other communities in Thailand, and was truly loved by all. We all share in this time of grief, but also share in the love and memories of Sam. To celebrate the life and cherish the memories of him, you are courteously invited to join the following activities, wholeheartedly setup by those who miss him.
- A donation project “In loving Memory“ will be arranged in Honor of Sam Mcmahon to Somdet Chaopraya
institute of psychiatry to support in their effort with the prevention and treatment of common mental health
Your kind contribution can be made through these two options.
- Money donation, via bank transfer to Nattha Chantian Kbank 6102377069 or
- Donation of goods, most needed are ‘Adult Diapers’, followed by Covid-19 protection kit: Fabric Masks (preferred) and Medical/Surgical Material Masks. Optional are Alcohol Gel/Spray and standalone non-contact thermometer (similar to 7Eleven). By sending them to 188 Spring Tower, 14th Floor, Unit No.1-5, Phayathai Road, Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok, 10400. Attention: Nattha Chantian, 081-8020004
- The collection of donations will be opened until 28 Feb 2021.
- In remembrance of Sam, if you have memorable pictures of him, please share the photos via the following email, firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please kindly submit by February 15th).
- If you would like share heartfelt words of support, special memories or sharing of personal messages,
kindly feedback to this email address (Please kindly submit by February 15th).
We will prepare a presentation and gather the messages, which will be shared on behalf of everyone to Sam’s family and friends.
A life so beautifully lived deserves to be beautifully remembered.
Sam will always be in our heart.