Organized for affluent private investors, wealth managers and advisors seeking to own high valued, fully managed, branded resort villas with double-digit fixed returns.
Date: Nov 16-18 At Shangri-La Bangkok
For more information, please click here: https://elnidobeach.com/events/
Venue & Registration:
- Venue: Shangri-La Bangkok
- Wednesday, November 16th, 7 pm, Corundum Room (3rd floor), Project
- presentation (45min) and cocktail
- Thursday, November 17th and Friday 18th: Private appointments at Horizon Club, Lounge (24th floor)
- Aimed at investment property professionals as well as individual qualified investors
Admission is free, register your interest now on www.elnidobeach.com/events to be eligible for entry
- Eureka Resorts: Get to know the award-winning, Philippine 5-Star resort developer with a sincere sustainability masterplan, and a leading design team who brings to life the first nature-based,
EcoTown leisure community with two new branded luxury resorts (162 keys) on a 25-hectare beachfront estate located in the world-famous island destination, El Nido, Palawan.
- The Pavilions El Nido: Discover the most anticipated, 5-Star luxury villa resort that is positioned to be the #1 beach resort in the Philippines. Learn the success story on how this new resort launched
and sold out during the pandemic, providing a safe-haven for real estate investors during economic uncertainties.
- Underwood Art Factory: Watch an exclusive, behind the scenes tour and personal interview of award-winning designers, John & Zac Underwood as they explain the important role of preserving the natural environment
while using sustainable building materials in all their designs.
- Explorar Treehouses El Nido: Get an inside look into the future of adventure tourism. Learn why investors are shifting to own nature-based, eco-friendly treehouse villas that provide unique, local cultural experiences, designed to meet the latest trends in hospitality demands. Watch a special video interview from the CMO of Explorar Hotels and Resorts.
- EcoTown Solar Farm: A sustainable future is one that runs on renewable energy, and solar power is at the forefront in that transition. Our EcoTown Solar Farm is located within the 25-hectare estate and will use photovoltaic panels
producing 5 MW of power for our integrated resorts and facilitates while offsetting 157,500 metric tons of carbon dioxide each year. Resort villa owners now have an exclusive opportunity to diversify and earn a fixed return from a renewable energy solar farm.
- Open to Investors: Qualify for an early-bird offer, starting at $189,000 USD with up to 8% fixed returns paid quarterly in USD for 5 years. Enjoy up to 30 days free holidays in El Nido with a guaranteed exit uplift.