Bangkok –December 6, 2022 – CBRE Thailand’s Investment and Land team, led by Mr. Barnaby Swainson and working with CBRE Singapore’s Executive Director, Mr. Masahiro Shibata, successfully advised Fukuoka Jisho on the sale of FJ BKK to SC Expedition Co., Ltd. (SCX), a subsidiary of SC Asset Corporation PCL. FJ BKK Co., Ltd. held a prime leasehold land at Sukhumvit 29 for hotel development and sold 142 million ordinary shares, or a 100 percent stake, for 1.42 billion baht.
In a picture (From Left to Right:
- Mr. Tomohiko Fukui, General Manager Overseas Business, Fukuoka Jisho Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Roberto Koichiro Enomoto, Branch Manager, Fukuoka Jisho Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Rachod Nantakwang, Head of Investment, SC Asset Corporation PCL.
- Mr. Attapol Sariddipuntawat, Chief Corporate Officer/Executive Director, SC Asset Corporation PCL.
- Ms. Roongrat Veeraparkkaroon, Managing Director, CBRE Thailand
- Mr. Barnaby Swainson, Head of Capital Markets – Investment and Land, CBRE Thailand
- Ms. Tanyamai Thanissranont, Senior Associate, Chandler MHM Ltd.
- Mr. Susumu Hanawa, Partner, Chandler MHM Ltd.