Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park, the landmark five-star hotel in the heart of the Thai capital, is celebrating China’s magical Mid-Autumn Festival with the launch of an exclusive collection of mooncakes “A Harmony of Flavors” – including special gift boxes that make the perfect present for your friends, family or colleagues at this auspicious time of year.
Our talented Chinese chefs have used premium ingredients to craft a range of traditional baked mooncakes (150 grams) including;
- Chantaburi Durian and White Lotus Seeds with a Single Egg Yolk
- White Lotus & Melon Seeds with a Single Egg Yolk
- Macadamia Nuts and White Lotus Seeds
- Pork Bak-kwa and Assorted Nuts.
The chefs have also created a trio of signature mooncakes (50 grams), including;
- Caramel Espresso – a decadent mooncake with a balanced flavor profile that is sure to please coffee lovers and dessert enthusiasts alike.
- Malted Chocolate Rocher has been handcrafted by using the finest French Valrhona chocolate and almond praline to create a rich and indulgent delicacy.
- Pork Bak-Kwa with Assorted Nuts combines the savory indulgence of pork bak-kwa and the richness of assorted nuts in a delightful fusion.
These delightful mooncakes come in three stylishly designed gift boxes that will make the perfect gift for this auspicious occasion. The Lunar Box (THB 11,888) – a limited handcrafted wooden box in an elegant circular design. Come with two traditional mooncakes, two sets of wooden knife and fork and one packet of Pu’Erh Gold Tea (50 grams), while The Luxury Box (THB 2,288) is made from leather and features six assorted signature mooncakes (two of each flavor) or four assorted traditional mooncakes (one of each flavor). The Treasure Box (THB 1,288) is a premium paper box that features six assorted signature mooncakes (two of each flavor) or four assorted traditional mooncakes (one of each flavor). Individual boxes are also available for single mooncake purchases.
All our mooncakes are available at Pagoda Chinese Restaurant from now until 29th September 2023.
Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park will be attending the annual Mooncake Fair at
- Icon Siam (Zone Siam Takashimaya, G Floor) from 6th – 29th September 2023
- Siam Paragon (Zone Gourmet Hall, G Floor) from 10th – 29th September 2023
- Emquartier (Zone Take Home & wine area, G Floor) from 10th – 29th September 2023
- Central World (Zone Beacon 3-4, 2nd Floor) from 11th – 29th September 2023
Discover more details of the limited mooncake collection, click https://www.pagodabangkok.com/mooncake
or contact +66 (0) 2 059 5999.
Or connect with us via these channels:
Email: [email protected]