Terms & Conditions
- Rate is inclusive of daily breakfast
o For 2 persons in One-Bedroom
o For 4 persons in Two-Bedroom
o For 6 persons in Three-Bedroom Pool Villa
- The special offer is applicable to Australian Resident with Thai work or residential permit only.
- Extra bed is at THB1400 net for extra person per night.
- Rates are in THB currency
- Rates are net, non-refundable and inclusive of service charge, government tax and provincial tax.
- This promotion cannot be combined with Early Bird offer or any other existing promotions / packages.
- Reservation can be made subject to availability upon room confirmation.
- The promotion is applicable for NEW FIT booking less than 10 rooms only.
- Please indicate booking code “AC-LS21” upon making the reservation and on the hotel billing voucher, otherwise this offer will NOT be applicable and the Original Contract Rates will be applied.
- Room’s available will be subject to close-out-dates sent by our Reservation Department.
- Cancellations received on or before seven (7) days prior to the date of arrival can be rebooked for the new stay period within 30 September 2021.
- Cancellations received within seven (7) days prior to the date of arrival shall be chargeable at 100% of the confirmed room nights.
- In the event of a no-show, the 100% of the confirmed room nights shall be chargeable to guest’s account.
Negotiated Rates are not for sale via online channels across the worldwide web, unless they are in parity to the Property’s “Best Available Rates” program. In addition, Negotiated Rates that are packaged with air content and other sightseeing arrangements must be sold higher than the Property’s “Best Available Rates” program. For more information, please visit http://www.banyantree.com or http://www.angsana.com.
For enquiries or reservations, please contact the Resort via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone number: +66 (0) 76 358 500.
All reservations are subject to availability. The Partner shall not confirm to its clients any reservations made until it receives the written confirmation via email from the Resort. The Resort shall be entitled to reject any reservations made by the Partner, and assumes no liability to the Partner or to its clients or any third party in respect of any rejection or decision not to confirm a request.