Bangkok, August – Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel. Every Sunday in August you can feast from our fabulous buffet of international cuisines while the Jazziam entertain you with cool jazz. It’s the perfect way to make the weekend special.
The feast includes Executive Chef Gaetano Palumbo’s authentic antipasti, salads and cold cuts. An extravaganza of seafood on ice includes imported fresh Fine de Claire oysters, Irish oysters, river prawns, local crabs, rock lobsters. There are live cooking stations where chefs prepare pasta and risotto dishes to order, and a carvery with succulent roast meats such as lamb chop with white beans and speck ham, grilled Australian Angus beef tenderloin with traditional accompaniments. For a taste of the exotic, diners can explore the culinary highlights of Asia with Chinese dim sum, Peking duck, Japanese sushi, sashimi, assorted Maki roll and Thai cuisine. Then there is an array of imported artisan cheeses, crackers, freshly baked breads, olives, capers and dried fruits.
Join family and friends for memorable Sunday dining from 12:00 – 15:00 hrs.
- Adults THB 2,690++
- Teenagers THB 1,600++
- Children THB 1,400++
- Under 6 years dine free.
Pay an additional THB 1,300++ for free flow bubbles or wines by the glass.
Special: 25% off for Chamber of Commerce members (food only)
Terms and Conditions
- Guest needs to present a Chamber of Commerce membership card upon arrival at The Living Room or Rossini’s
- Special discount applicable for food only
- Valid from Now until 18th December 2022
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts
- Cannot be used in conjunction with complimentary voucher redemption
- Not valid on blackout dates and special occasions (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Festive Season, etc.)
- Subject to availability and advance reservation required
For more information, please contact 02 649 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Online booking: https://bit.ly/SGS_LINEShopping