Wah Lok Cantonese Restaurant in Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit rolls out five new dim sum creations to mark the Songkran celebrations. Available during lunch from Wednesday to Sunday.
Created by Chef Wai Long Waa, the dedicated Dim Sum Chef at Wah Lok Cantonese Restaurant, the five new dishes are:
- Steamed Shrimp Dumpling with Asparagus in XO. Sauce (THB 180++)
- Steamed “Chao Zhou Fan-Go” Dumplings (THB 110++)
- Pan-fried Chive Dumpling with Shrimp and Chicken (THB 120++)
- Deep-fried Shrimp Wonton (THB 140++)
- Deep-fried Taro with Barbecued Pork (THB 120++)
The “Chao Zhou Fan-Go” is a unique steamed dumpling from the Chaoshan area of coastal eastern Guangdong, a province in Southern China. Of course, the all time favourites are not to be missed: Baked Barbecued Pork Bun, Crispy Beancurd and Prawn Cheong Fan and Steamed Shrimp and Pork Dumpling with Fish Roe.
Don’t miss it on their Special Dim Sum Promotion for week days only. Order 2 baskets free 1 basket.
For more information or to make reservations, please contact 02 090 7888 or email [email protected]