“The King of Truffles” the most delicate white truffle is presented this month at Red Sky on a selected creative menu inspired by Chef Christian Ham and served 55 floors above Bangkok.
The harvest of the Italian “white gold” from the region of Alba has just started and will last for a month. This unique, non-cultivated truffles from the Piedmontese forests are among the most expensive food in the world. Discover or re-discover their gastronomical flavors and aromatic pleasure highlighted by all Chef’s dishes.
Chef Christian Ham has imported the best seasonal white truffle to delight your senses and to surprise in each course of the menu starting from the amuse bouche all the way to the dessert.
All specialties from the menu are also available on a la carte basis.
- Hokkaido Scallop Carpaccio with White Truffle Caramelized onion tart (2 grams) THB 1,695++
- Celeriac Rolls White truffle and parmesan creamy spinach (2 grams) THB 1,595++
- White Truffle, White Asparagus (3 grams) Comté cheese gratin, carved potatoes, poached egg yolk, sabayon THB 1,955++
- Egg Tagliolini Pasta, butter and parmesan “Piedmont style” (3 grams) THB 2,295++
- White Truffle Floating Island Alpine cheese cream “Suissesse” (2 grams) THB 1,595++
- White Truffle Vanilla Ice Cream Black truffle meringue (2 grams) THB 1,495++
Available to enjoy either inside the venue’s air-conditioned dining room or outside our alfresco deck, this international fine-dining menu places emphasis on high-end ingredients that have been imported straight into Thailand from all over the world.
Menu available from now until 30 November 2021 at Red Sky Restaurant on the 55 floor of Centara Grand at CentralWorld
Red Sky restaurant is open daily from 17.00 – 23.00hrs daily (last order at 22:00hrs) and can be reached by taking the elevator up to the 55th floor of Centara Grand at CentralWorld (Siam BTS). For bookings please call 02-100-6255 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org