Effective April 3, Thailand announced nationwide curfew for 10.00 pm – 04.00am
Prime Minister, General Prayut Chan o cha, announced on 2 April 2020 the curfew throughout the country. All citizens, residents, and tourists are prohibited from leaving their residence during 22 00 to 0 4 .00 hrs. every day starting Friday 3 April 2020 until further notice.
The exemption is for the followings:
- Medical personnel
- Banking staff
- Logistic of necessary consumer items
- Logistic of farm goods
- Logistic of pharmaceutical products, medical supplies and equipment
- Logistic of newspapers
- Logistic of petrol
- Logistic of postal parcels
- Logistic of imported or exported product
- Movements of people to quarantine places
- Workers of normal night shifts
- Individuals heading to or from all airports with permission required from local authorities
- Officials performing duties in accordance with the announcements or orders
Violation carries a maximum fine of 40,000 Thai Baht, or a maximum jail term of 2 years, or both. Existing provincial orders or announcements with stricter requirements remain in effect. In case that movement of people during the course of travel out of the country cannot be conducted, the provincial communicable disease committee or Bangkok communicable disease committee will arrange for their detention or quarantine in accordance with the prescribed conditions and time.
Information about COVID 19 outbreak from WHO
Disease Control Department call centre 1422, 24 hour
Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (call +66 2694 6000)
https://www.businesseventsthailand.com/en/situation-update-coronavirus-covid-19 or email@example.com.